ANYCUBIC Photon Mono 4K LCD UV Resin 3D Printer High-Speed 3D Printing 6.23″ 4K Monochrome Screen 132*80*165mm Printing Size
$291.79 – $485.79
ANYCUBIC Photon Mono 4K
● Exposure screen: 6.23″ monochrome
● Printing dimensions: 6.5 x 5.2 x 3.1 in. / 165x132x80mm (HWD)
● Light transmittance: 7%
● Contrast ratio: 400:1
● Light source: Parallel matrix (LEDx15)
● Power density: 3,500 – 4,000 μw/cm²/23,905 – 27,320 lux
● Printing accuracy: 3,840 x 2,400 px (4K)
● Suggested layer thickness: 0.01 – 0.15 mm
● Horizontal resolution: 35 μm
● Printing speed: ≤ 50 mm/hr. / 1.97 in./hr.
● Control panel: 2.8″ TFT touch-control
● Data input: USB-A 2.0
● Power supply: 45W
● Software: Photon Workshop
● Machine dimensions: 15.1 x 8.9 x 8.7 in./383 x 227 x 222 mm (HWD)
● Machine weight: 9.4 lb./4.3 kg
9 Core Features
• High resolution 4K (6.23”monochrome screen)
• Large print volume (132×80×165mm)
• Print fast (Max 50mm/h)
• Adjustable UV power (Suitable for a variety of resins)
• Matrix parallel source (Quartz lamp bead)
• High contrast (Delicate and smooth print surface)
• LCD screen protection (High light transmission and leakage prevention)
• One-piece FEP film (Quick to replace)
• When the cover is removed the printing can be automatically paused ( Cover sensor, much safer)
4K Vivid Details Sharp Edges and Corners
With 3,840 x 2,400 px resolution, AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K’s screen has a total number of over 9.2 million pixels, which is 122% higher than AnyCubic Photon, Photon Mono and its rivals’ 2K resolution screen. High resolution brings vivid details to your 3D models.
Adopting an industry-leading screen with 400:1 contrast ratio, 100% higher than AnyCubic Photon, Photon Mono and its rivals’ 200:1, AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K provides your 3D models with extremely sharp and clear edges and corners.
6.23” Decent Screen
ANYCUBIC Photon Mono 4K is equipped with a decent 6.23” screen, which is 29% larger than AnyCubic Photon’s 5.5” screen, and 8% larger than Photon Mono’s 6.08” in screen area.
For Freedom to Make
AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K can print up to 6.5 x 5.2 x 3.1 in. / 16.5 x 13.2 x 8 cm (HWD) at a time, similar dimensions to a mini rugby ball.
58.9 oz. / 1.7 L total build volume leaves enough space and freedom for you to make any shapes of cubic.
Print, One Step Ahead
With an impressive print speed at ≤ 5 cm/hr. / 1.97 in./hr., AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K can print a typical 12cm / 4.7in. model in 2.5 hours, which takes 3.5 hours less than AnyCubic Photon’s 6 hours, and 30 mins less than its rivals’ 3 hours.
Fast printing saves your time wasted on waiting.
Powerful Light Matrix
15 bright LED lights are placed into a matrix to make up a powerful and parallel light source, so that AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K can provide ≥90% light uniformity and ≤ 27,320 lux power density to each layer, making fast printing possible.
Quick FEP Replacement
Quickly replace the structure of FEP, which is more convenient to use.
Protect What Matters
In order to better protect its premium screen, AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K added a dedicated and replaceable anti-scratch film above the screen itself, making that expensive screen much more durable than its rivals.
Top Cover Detection
When the protective cover is opened, the machine will automatically pause to protect your creations.
Adjustable Power, Universal Compatibility
With 30%-100% light power regulation, AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K supports not only ordinary 405nm UV resins, but also special resins, making it compatible to more materials and environments.
In addition, adjusting the light power appropriately can extend the lifespan of both the screen and light significantly.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.