JJC 35mm Film Digitizing Adapter & LED Light Set Negative Scanner Slides Digital Converter for Nikon D850 Replaces Nikon ES-2
$96.79 – $125.79
-【Professional Grade Diffuser】: The supplied LED light features 42 built-in ultra-bright LEDs and those LEDs are covered with a screen to produce a soft and even light, thus avoiding hot-spots on your image that are so easy to obtain (and so difficult to avoid) with old-school, cheap, non-optical quality diffusers.
-【Consistent Positioning】: The ‘film holder’ make it so easy to obtain consistent relative positioning to lessen the pain in post processing of your images.
-【Perfectly Flat Negatives】: The included film holder keeps negatives flat, giving your camera the best possibility of getting a high resolution digitization image.
-【Super-quick Setup】: The design facilitates super-fast setup of the film holder, so you’ll spend more time digitizing than aligning!
-【Wide Compatibility】: If you don’t have a macro lens, you can also use ‘LED Light’ and ‘Strip Film Holder’ to digitize film.
* The set is particularly well-suited for the Nikon D850 camera due to its dedicated Negative Digitizer mode and ability to automatically reverse colors in-camera to expedite the digitizing process.
1. It is recommended to select the image stabilizer switch of the lens to “OFF” when using the FDA-S1.
2. The slide mounts are not included.
3. Do NOT place the film in front of the turned-on LED light for a long time to avoid damage.
It can be used to photograph 35mm film and is compatible with the following select CAN., NIK., SON., Laowa and OLY. lenses1:
CAN. EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens [requires supplied Adapter 4# and Adapter 2# (2pcs)]
CAN. RF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens (requires supplied Adapter 4# and Adapter 2#)
CAN. EF-S 60mm f/2.8 USM Lens [requires supplied Adapter 2# (2pcs)]
NIK. AF Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8D Lens (requires supplied Adapter 3# and Adapter 2#)
NIK. NIKKOR Z MC 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens (requires supplied Adapter 3#)
NIK. AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G Lens
SON. FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens (requires supplied Adapter 5#)
SON. FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens [requires supplied Adapter 3# and Adapter 2# (2pcs)]
Laowa 50mm f/2.8 2X Ultra Macro APO Lens (requires supplied Adapter 2# and Adapter 7#)
Laowa 60mm f/2.8 2X Ultra-Macro Lens (requires supplied Adapter 3#)
Laowa 65mm f/2.8 2x Ultra Macro APO Lens (requires supplied Adapter 2#)
Laowa 85mm f/5.6 2x Ultra Macro APO Lens (requires supplied Adapter 6#)
Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2X Ultra Macro APO Lens (requires supplied Adapter 4#)
OLY. M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens (requires supplied Adapter 2# and Adapter 6#)
*If you don’t have a macro lens, we recommend you to buy JJC FDA-LED1 set
>>>LED Light Specifications
Net Weight: approx. 73g
Dimension: 71 x 91.2 x 52.8mm / 2.8 x 3.6 x 2.1″
LED Quantity: 42
Color Rendering Index(CRI): 95+
Color Temperature: 6500K
Illuminance: 10cm / 3.9″ , 6392lux; 20cm / 7.9″, 1473lux; 30cm / 11.8″, 988lux
Brightness: 10 levels
Power Draw: 7.5W
Interface: Micro USB
Cable Length: approx. 1.5m / 4.9′
– Q1: What is the difference between a film scanner and this film digitizing adapter?
– A1: Film scanner is quick and easier to use, however, it only creates JPEG output and the scan quality is not high. This JJC film digitizer adapter needs you to use along with DSLR/Mirrorless + select macro lenses, it provides RAW output which means you will get ultra-high resolution files from your 35mm film. Beside this, both the DSLR and Mirrorless cameras have larger sensor and this produces every pixel detail. So, if you are looking for quick and easy to save your film, you may choose a film scanner, but if you want art quality and amazing clarity and resolution, this film digitizing adapter will be the best way to digitize your 35mm film.
– Q2: What is the difference between this JJC film digitizing adapter and the Nikon ES-2 film digitizing adapter?
– A2: Actually this JJC one replaces the Nikon ES-2, however, JJC provides more adapters so that it can also be applied to other brand cameras and lenses.
– Q3: What cameras and lens does this film digitizing adapter work with?
– A3: We suggest use the select cameras and macro lenses listed in the product description for the best performance. Other brand lenses may or may not work due to focus distance and lens thread size.
– Q4: Is it compatible with all size slide film?
– A4: Actually it is compatible with most slide mounts with thickness below 2mm.
– Q5: How do I convert my negative images into positive images?
– A5: There are plenty of different methods for inverting negatives in Lightroom or Photoshop (or in many other image editing packages).Our recommendation is to use a Lightroom plugin called “Negative Lab Pro” .
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.